Hypnotherapy for Fears and Phobias in General
Whatever your phobia, regardless of how long you have suffered from it, despite the dreadful life limitations you have endured because of your fear, your phobia can be addressed through hypnosis and hypnotherapy at Orlando Hypnosis clinic.
Fears come in many shapes and sizes. Some of them may not be too much of a problem, especially if you can avoid the object of your fears. However, some fears like flying in airplanes, taking elevators, animals, spiders, dentists, doctors, or talking in public, can be a major obstacle to having a comfortable life. To the outsider, fears appear illogical and irrational. To the person living with the fear, however, the fear is all too real.
This sort of general anxiety or fear is usually generated by an unconscious response to the ‘misuse’ of the imagination. Basically, the ‘back part’ of the mind is getting the message from the imagination that something bad is going to happen, and so creates a state of readiness in the mind and body: anxiety. This can partly be due to experiences in the past, or a lack of an ability to tolerate uncertainty – not knowing what is going to happen, but whatever the reason, the mind can quickly learn to relax and take things as they come.
St Pete hypnosis clinic’s hypnotherapissts regularly constructs solution oriented programs designed to help clients conquer these issues, often in as few as one or two sessions for most people. Whatever your phobia, regardless of how long you have suffered from it, despite the dreadful life limitations you have endured because of your fear, your phobia can be addressed and appropriate programs put in place designed to move you in the right direction of living the life you deserve and feeling the relief you seek.
Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy and Top 20 Most Common Phobias We Work With in Orlando
Hypnosis allows you to take your first steps outside your fear in the comfort of your own mind. The hypnosis program for most fears and phobias is similar to hypnosis for panic disorder but will also probably need to help you combat depression and low self esteem as well as more extensive exposure to avoided situations and places.
Hypnosis works for these most common fears and phobias:
- Acrophobia/Altophobia – Fear of heights.
- Aerophobia – Fear of flying.
- Glossophobia – Fear of public speaking
- Nyctophobia/Lygophobia/Achlouphobia – Fear of darkness
- Arachnophobia – Fear of spiders.
- Ophidiophobia – Fear of snakes
- Agathoraphobia (related phobia) – Fear of rejection
- Claustrophobia – Fear of small/confined places.
- Kakorrhaphiophobia – Fear of failure
- Sociaophobia (related name) – Fear of intimacy.
- Fear of crowds,wide open spaces, uncontrolled social conditions.
- Nosocomephobia – Fear of Hospital.
- Cleithrophobia/Cleisiophobia – Fear of Elevators
- Cynophobia – Fear of dogs
- Vehophobia/Hodophobia – Fear of Driving.
- Achievemephobia – Fear of Success.
- Autophobia/Monophobia – Fear of being alone
- Aichmophobia/Belonephobia – Fear of needles or pointing objects.
- Gerascophobia – Fear of Aging
- Panophobia/Pantophobia – Fear of Everything
What We Do at Orlando Hypnosis Clinic to Stop Your Fear
Like many people, you may have just accepted the fear or phobia. Figuring you are going to suffer with this for life. You may have put off doing things that involve the thing or event in which your fear is based. Be assured that after the custom hypnosis program, most people feel the fear disappear or at least be so greatly reduced that they wonder if it ever was there in the first place.
Our hypnotists strive to help you to find the ISE (Initial Sensitizing Event) causing the fear. Often, the fear has been residing in the unconscious mind for months or years before it reaches conscious awareness. The hypnotist then helps you to resolve the cause and for most people this alleviates the fear itself.
Get started at Orlando Hypnosis Clinic today. Just call us.