We are looking for a seasoned, enthusiastic LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, or Psychologist in Orlando. A license in counseling, psychology or equivalent is required. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of experience working with substance abuse clients, and have experience in relationship counseling.
Bilingual fluency is a must! Candidates with substantial experience in cognitive work with people suffering from symptoms of depression, anxiety, PTSD, etc. is a plus.
Those who join our team will receive administrative support so that they can provide quality care for their clients. We will be responsible for credentialing, intake, referrals, billing, and daily on-call for your caseload. The practice covers all administrative costs, and we offer competitive per session rates. The initial 6-12 months is a probationary, contract position with the possibility of employment after completion.
About Us: Orlando Hypnosis Clinic built its reputation using hypnosis and hypnotherapy in place of or in tandem with traditional therapy for the past thirteen years. We created unique paradigms merging multiple disciplines in mental health combined with hypnotherapy that successfully help people with chronic emotional and behavioral issues find permanent solutions to the root cause(s) of their symptoms. Our clinicians include licensed mental health practitioners as well as the highest educated and certified in NLP and hypnotherapy techniques. We offer safe, rapid transformation using proven protocols developed within the practice.
- Counsel and advise individuals with substance abuse problems
- Conduct individual sessions in a client-centered environment
- Develop and implement different programs for a range of clients
- Establish program goals and milestones with clients
- Prepare progress reports, SOAP notes, and letters, for relevant parties
- Educate families and groups on substance abuse programs
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare or counseling professionals
- Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
- Experience in conflict resolution
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Skill and Ability:
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, be dependable and reliable
- Able to work independently.
Join Our Awesome Team and Make a Difference in Yours
Someone Else’s Life Forever
Join Orlando Hypnosis Clinic's Member's Only Program & Save 40% on all of our Sessions and programs by becoming a member today. Benefit from Member-Exclusive Offers, Video Reviews and Personal Stories, On-Site Classes & Events, & Much, Much More! Enter your email below!
This information should not be treated as a substitute for advice given by your General Practitioner, Medical Doctor, Psychiatric professional or any other healthcare professional. We encourage you to check with your physician before attempting any new therapies. We commonly work with our client’s health professional to provide well-rounded adjunct solutions when needed. Success from any kind of coaching, medical or hypnosis process cannot be guaranteed. Individual results will vary greatly and in accordance to your commitment, effort, determination, hard work, and ability to follow directions.