Smoking Cessation Gift Certificate (Please Print Below)
Thank you for your purchase. Orlando Hypnosis Clinic’s hypnosis to stop smoking program is loaded with useful, functional support when you need it. But that’s not all when you purchase our program, you will also get the an additional 12 months of free reinforcement! Start with a free consultation today!
- Only $295 $195 for all Four Sessions + 1 Year of Support
- Wonder how kicking your smoking habit affect your finances?
- A Pre-Recorded Stress Release hypnosis session to handle any apprehension prior to your appointment (plus it’s a super introduction to hypnosis if you’ve never experienced it).
- A Free consultation to get the details of your habit, make sure you’re comfortable with us and our hypnotists, confirm you are a good candidate for this program and are really ready to quit and answer all of your questions about hypnosis and how it works.
- Your private, 1 to 2-hour smoking cessation hypnosis session with our specialist.
- A Pre-Recorded, daily support session suggested for the first thirty days.
- 24-hour support for the first year. Call us ANY time.
- THREE extra sessions for you to use should you need them for a period of one year-no questions asked-no charge. It’s as close to a guarantee as you can get.
Join Orlando Hypnosis Clinic's Member's Only Program & Save 40% on all of our Sessions and programs by becoming a member today. Benefit from Member-Exclusive Offers, Video Reviews and Personal Stories, On-Site Classes & Events, & Much, Much More! Enter your email below!
This information should not be treated as a substitute for advice given by your General Practitioner, Medical Doctor, Psychiatric professional or any other healthcare professional. We encourage you to check with your physician before attempting any new therapies. We commonly work with our client’s health professional to provide well-rounded adjunct solutions when needed. Success from any kind of coaching, medical or hypnosis process cannot be guaranteed. Individual results will vary greatly and in accordance to your commitment, effort, determination, hard work, and ability to follow directions.